4D3N HANOI – HA LONG OVERNIGHT ON WOODEN JUNK (MUSLIM TOUR) Featured
- Tour Code: 4D3N HANOI – HA LONG OVERNIGHT ON WOODEN JUNK (MUSLIM TOUR)
- Destination: HANOI
- Country: VIETNAM
- Price from (MYR): 1149
- Price Type: Price Per Person
- Booking Period: 1 MARCH - 31 DECEMBER 2016
- Travel Period: 1 MARCH - 31 DECEMBER 2016
- Hotel: Hanoi : Demantoid Hotel Ha Long Cruise : Oriental Sails Cruise
- Adult Twin: 1149
- Child with bed: 759
- Child No Bed: 640
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL (D)
Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to your hotel. Late afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located on an islet in the lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is the center point of Hanoi and home to a rare endangered giant turtle species. After that, you will go to Mosque for praying in Hang Luoc Street. Discover special Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry as well as Vietnamese folklore through a compelling puppet show at Thang Long Theatre. Shop or walk at leisure in the Old Quarter of 36 ancient streets.
DAY 02: HANOI – HA LONG (B/L/D)
Morning pickup from your hotel for transfer to Ha Long Bay. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive in Ha Long City and check in aboard the booked junk right after the welcome drink is served. Start cruising while having lunch on board and enjoy the mighty bay view. The bay cruise will continue with up close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach. Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board.
DAY 03: HA LONG – HANOI (B/D)
Early risers can enjoy the splendid yet tranquil view of the bay at the crack of dawn. Breathe the sea’s fresh air, feel the morning breeze and hear the sounds of birds above. Have breakfast and cruise to visit Human head shaped island and Tortoise Island. Continue to cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay to discover the adjacent bay of “The Little Dragon Bowing to His Mother” as it is named. Check out and have lunch on board while heading to shore. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi. Check in hotel. Evening at leisure.
DAY 04: HANOI – DEPARTURE (B)
Morning, start a full day city tour beginning with the Ho Chi Minh Complex, containing the mausoleum of the nation’s founder, and his rural style residence with a house on stilts and the Presidential Palace. Also part of this complex is the unique One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th Century in dedication to Avalokiteshvara or Buddha of Compassion and reminiscent of a lotus blossom rising from a pond. The tour will continue on with a visit to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam built in 1070 by the Ly Dynasty to honor Confucius, sages and outstanding Vietnamese scholars. Then, transfer to airport for departure flight.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast and based on twin or triple sharing
- Private transportation with English speaking guide
- 02 days/01 night for sightseeing in Ha Long Bay Entrance Fees & Sightseeing as indicated
- Meals as mentioned 02 dinners at local restaurant in Hanoi (Halal Food) 02 lunch, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast at 3 star cruise/01 lunch, 01 dinner and 01 brunch at 04, 05 star cruise Seafood)
- Mineral water for every day
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All other service not stated in the program
- Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve: TBA
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum 5 paxs travelling & valid for Malaysian only.
- Tour and transfer are based Seat In Coach Basis (SIC)
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non refundable
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement
- 4D3N HANOI – HA LONG OVERNIGHT ON WOODEN JUNK (MUSLIM TOUR) (76 Downloads)